An Example of A Detailed Skills Summary
For those who are wondering what it looks like to have a searchable skills section, this is an example. If am a recruiter looking for someone who has experience with Leankit, Burp and Fiddler, this this resume would pop up as a result of the search.
- Able to analyze and troubleshoot Information and technology solutions, audio, and visual issues.
- Experience using Visual Studio 2012 to track, write, and add user stories to improve quality and productivity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Test Management to track, write, report, test cases, and bugs for Software Testing.
- Experienced, in using Jira, FishEye Crucible and TestFlo for tracking progress of features and bugs, doing code reviews, and writing and running test cases.
- Knowledge of using Leankit to track progress of features, user story’s and bugs.
- Have used Burp and Fiddler for testing performance and security.
- Experience Editing audio for film, video and interactive media.
- ProTools, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, Audition for editing, mixing and recording audio and video. Basic soldering skills and techniques.
- Experience with Mac and PC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adept in writing and editing Wiki for documentation.
Additional Information (If Available)